VYFS Family Place
A Place for Families to Connect, Learn and Thrive!
Weekly happenings in our beautiful, year-round playroom:
- Play & Learn drop-in playgroup
- Open Play time for parent/child 6 days a week
- Drop-in childcare
- Parent's Night Out childcare
Parent discussions and educational resources:
- Parent Coffee Hour at Chautauqua Elementary School
- Play'n'Chat-Parent Discussion/Support Group
- Parenting Workshops, Classes, and Book Groups
- Developmental Screenings for babies and children
Visit Program Page for more info including days and times.
Welcoming new Babies!
Family Place's New baby box program is an innovative way for Vashon to welcome new babies and support their parents.
Our baby box is a gift of essential supplies and resources to give babies a safe start in life, including safe sleeping box with mattress and sheet, a sleep sack, washcloths, onesies, mittens, cap, parenting books, and more items from the Vashon community. Click here for more info.